13 replies · 569 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
82
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
Most-liked replies
dSp[1919908]
· 10 likes · My try, I might do another one later. [image: i.imgur.com]
Kata[1990396]
· 10 likes · [image: cdn.discordapp.com] ^With a bit more searching, I was able to come up with this one! Fits all of the requirements while not being the original photo. This one is free. You're welcome. (Quite an attractive attack dog you have …
DUDE[1028023]
· 10 likes · Cristen getting roasted in her own thread. You hate to see it.
If it ABSOLUTELY needs to be red-haired, I threw this together on my phone in about 2:35 min. Let me know before you send the cash though so I can make sure to deposit quickly. :) Thanks for this opportunity.
1) The request is golden. I think that poorly sized stock being used is the only time anything of class and Cristen could ever be related. I think it's nice to have some level of aspirations in life, even if its striving to make people think you're classy or have any power over anything. It's cute x 2) Dashy - Solid work, loving it. The depth is beautiful. R+ 3) Kata, I may dislike you thoroughly, but shit, that got me. Take this R+ too.
^With a bit more searching, I was able to come up with this one! Fits all of the requirements while not being the original photo. This one is free. You're welcome.
(Quite an attractive attack dog you have there, although I prefer to be the one with the collar myself, so not really for me.)
Kata, we have generally got on quite well, but this here is how you have added to your own problems. Now when B3 raid you, or drop bonuses on you etc.. it's your own doing.
ðŸ¤·â™€ï¸ Sorry I'm not just going to let people walk all over me. If you want to say anything that happens from here on out is my problem, that's your prerogative.
But really at this point they already raided all of my factions until I kicked everyone, dropped all of their bonuses for multiple 25k chains on us, bountied, harassed, etc. So it's whatever.
I'm willing to discuss leaving the faction out of my issues with cristen if the faction is willing to stay out of it as well. :)