Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

End - Auction

Started by MonkeyQueen [2176212] on in Graphics.

10 replies · 246 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
MonkeyQueen [2176212]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] Will be reviving old request thread soon,
hope this ones feels like good vibes to someone :)
(Text can be removed or changed)
[/background]



Starting Bid 5M
Auction Ends: 5th-wednesday-Home from work.

Current Bidder:
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]IDontCareThatI
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]7.5M[/background]
[/background]


[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]





AlphabetSoupx [2179131]
5m for this masterpiece? I feel better already and I dont own it yet... Can you PM me if anyone outbid me? I will bite them... This is mine