Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New staff

Started by hemi [2165616] on in General Discussion.

96 replies · 3.1k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DUDE [1028023]
I did the same and got rejected every time. I feel your pain.

They said they needed me to run the forums.
Kelsie [340367]
You don’t even have to ask me twice.

I am super excited to be apart of the team! Looking forward to what is to come. :) And a congrats to my fellow newbie helpers too! Especially my sie twinnie!
Nika99 [2306783] Moderator Official
Congratulations to all of the new staff 🤗
I didn’t apply to be staff this go around. I did get at least 4 messages saying I should. Maybe I’ll apply one day who knows. I have only applied to be on the committee once didn’t get accepted but there’s always a next time. No one knows what the future holds. 🤗
cooksie [2152172]
Thanks everyone, looking forward to getting stuck in! Big congratulations to my fellow new helpers also! Sie twin power!
Capel [1862198]
You should've been CM. That would have made for a great show. We all know you did better than most current staff now. Only one I thought was better than you then was Philistine.