HRG payouts
Started by Myst [9338] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Some of us lucky glitchers got a day for free. Somehow fewer people seem to notice these things when it rolls in their favour.
Mentions: Stock dividend progress issue
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
I also had over 10 million shares but have to wait another day before I can get my 1st property
If you get trailer every month, how many trailers you need to earn back the cost of the bb?
It would take 45.204 years to earn back that money or about 542.453 trailers.
Admit it.
You bedded the Ched, didnt you?
Lol.. Cgratz mate :)
ps. Just clarifying - the cgratz was for the PI, not bedding ched xP
You bedded the Ched, didnt you?
Lol.. Cgratz mate :)
ps. Just clarifying - the cgratz was for the PI, not bedding ched xP
OR: you can just play around with 1b daily on different stocks and odds are youll get a PI much faster than a PI payout xD
I accidentally sold and rebought my HRG and reset the timer... So my wait is a bit longer.
This is sad but very very funny
08:07:41 - 06/05/21 You received 1x Penthouse from Home Retail Group
yay....
yay....
F
Nooblet, but yeah, I also done the same -_-
I hope you get a PI and then post it here
simp
would love to see people losing their shit and giving him a hard time
I had plenty in HRG when stocks 3.0 came out and it's still at 1 day left.
Yeah its a bug where some people got an extra day credited on their 31 day payout benefit blocks.
You will be able to collect 1x Random Property in 15 days
2 more weeks... 🥺
2 more weeks... 🥺
Enjoy your trailer shithead.