Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Photography

Started by aethos [1570074] on in Hobbies & Interests.

6 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
aethos [1570074]
does anyone in Torn city likes photography? On February I just bought myself a Sony a6400 camera with the 16-50mm kit lens. then in April I bought the Sigma 56m F1.4 lens. and have taken numerous pictures with it. I like taking Street photography, Portraits and Car photography. It would be great if we can share our pictures here and give critics to improve our skills and make friends :D
sorry for bad English
aethos [1570074]
nice camera haha, I was also interested in buying the canon m50, but evetually turned to sony because of the limited lens selection for the canon M-Mount
Skellington [2671472]
I like photography. I have a nikon with various lenses, both zoom and macro. I prefer nature a a subject, but I also shot quite a few sports pictures and an occasional portrait.
Cryzom [1394036]
I like the activity but I can't pursue :(
I had a friend who likes to bring his big ass camera around and there was a time I borrow it to taste how it felt. it felt good to take pictures in great detail such as animals or scenery. IDK but I cant find myself satisfied with all the results. I tried to take some tutorials or some guidelines but I still feel something is lacking, eventually, I give up lmao,
This type of activity is really easy to do and hard to master.
Skellington [2671472]
Been there, done that. It's a matter of persistence and trial & error. It might take some time, but eventually you'll get the hang of it. The biggest hurdle will be the composition to be honest. Everyone can capture a scene, the trick is to capture it in such a way people will actually look at it and wonder what they have missed when they were there.