Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Items Missing

Started by ArchVoid [2515271] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
ArchVoid [2515271]
So I had a mobile notification saying that I had found stuff as per usual but there is nothing new in my inventory, is this a known bug or have I just been unlucky?
Guruchild [2200621]
Who cares? The admin involved has been added to the list of people set to win the slots or the lotto, no reprimand has been issued, and all is well.