Cool.
Samaritan's Giveaway
Started by Samaritan [1941490] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 14,076 / 14,076 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Drugs are bad
Give them to me so I may dispose of them
Give them to me so I may dispose of them
Ok then
I support drugs
Well u owe me 5 xanax but the only way to get it back is via this giveaway so here I am...
These XANS are stolen from Fatty and should be RETURNED not
given away in some competition.
given away in some competition.
Thank you...(oneSat owes me like 20 Xanax btw)
Daily xanax giveaway! (1 xanax given away so far)
Mentions: Samaritan's Giveaway
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Lol. I see through you two's operation. A simple search function with fatty's name shows only 3 beers sent to me. Nice try guys, ill give you that.
Lol. I see through you two's operation. A simple search function with fatty's name shows only 3 beers sent to me. Nice try guys, ill give you that.
sus
ping
When you steal something, it's good to decrease effect by giving in charity😊
Must have been on one of my multies then...
Xanax is very cool!
The comp has WAY too much controversy attached to it, with illicitly gained prizes from another player
I'll be contacting Staff and asking for an immediate Graving of this comp
[image: images7.memedroid.com]
I'll be contacting Staff and asking for an immediate Graving of this comp
[image: images7.memedroid.com]
Wow, congrats. And thanks for the giveaway!
Hey
Some nice xan
always good for you. a xanax a day keeps the doctor away
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather… Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.