I would like to get help to kill Duke to fulfil the mission "bring It"
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- cooksie [2152172]
· 3 likes ·
I'm a little late but for reference; NPC attack mechanics have changed slightly since this mission was introduced, originally people would organise group attacks but now NPCs are lootable so there is an incentive to consistently attack. You can find …
there's a link somewhere in the forums to when the npc attack are going to happen
I'm a little late but for reference; NPC attack mechanics have changed slightly since this mission was introduced, originally people would organise group attacks but now NPCs are lootable so there is an incentive to consistently attack. You can find a guide on attacking (& looting) NPCs here - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16121398&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Guide to Looting NPCs!
I also have to defeat duke. so if anyone gets to hit I'll join. Ive already died twice now.
You can't just take him down solo, you need to join a group attack (usually when duke goes from loot lv3 to lv4)