Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rate & CnC

Started by _VlaD_ [1567530] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
cl3ric0l [569400]
imo 1 needs some work on blending and lighting...also has some off putting blurring on left side of face (may have already been on the render)

2 i quite like ....maybe work on the lighting.

rated+
_VlaD_ [1567530]
Thank you very much mate, your feedback is invaluable. I tried to draw inspiration for the first signature from some of your latest work but your depth, flow, lighting, etc is on another level lol

I can definitely see where I need to do some more blending and will take that away for the latest iteration of the signature. The blur sadly does appear to be already on the render. As for lighting, it's never been my strong suit, do you happen to have any resources that you could recommend?

Thanks again!

@CV-Badmans - Thank you very much for the rating :)

@Sectory - I look forward to reading your cnc.