Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NW Question

Started by xanakin [2669088] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
xanakin [2669088]
I've noticed that the money I put in the vault that my spouse and I share is not included in the Net Worth calculation. It is his property/vault. I'm not sure if this is an error or a feature. However, it means that cash is not being counted in my net worth for merit purposes since my vault total remains $0. I appear to be losing out on continuous days of meeting certain NW clips although I technically exceed them.

Should the vault money be counted? Is there a reason why it may not be?

Thank you in advance for taking a look at my question!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The vault balance is included in the networth calculation of the owner of the property. This is by design. System doesn't segregate the balances and can only count the entire balance for the owner.

Thanks..!!