Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for PI

Started by Palleass [2550699] on in Properties.

5 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Palleass [2550699]
Hello there!

Active player, daily for 250 days+ looking for a PI to live in. Ideally through marriage. I'll pay upkeep. Never missed my duties!

Not a pro of chit chat. I'll help my mates if they need to!

Leave me a text!

Cheers.

Palleass
Chaz [2633269]
I'm renting PI now and looking to have marriage to help pay. Upkeep is 100000 and 30000 for pilot. Let me know if your still looking
Xazerf [2421311]
You get merits every X days (don't remember numers) when you are married to someone but most important thing for not rich players is, possibility to rent a PI and share costs because your spouse can move into your property, even if it's rented.
Palleass [2550699]
Hello ! Bump, I'm again looking for a spouse with PI, I'll pay for upkeep. Still active everyday :-D

Let me know if I can join you. I can also cook some space eggs.

I prefer to break the dishes instead of washing them tho.

Cheers.