Good Morning,
I am really enjoying the game and have become a subscriber a while back. I beleive this would also be a lot of fun for my wife as well however I am concerned with the potential for being flagged as multiple accounts as we would have a common IP Address range as we both use the same wireless network, although separate devices.
Before inviting her to join I wanted to find out what we can do to ensure that we don't become flagged.
Thanks in Advance.
I am really enjoying the game and have become a subscriber a while back. I beleive this would also be a lot of fun for my wife as well however I am concerned with the potential for being flagged as multiple accounts as we would have a common IP Address range as we both use the same wireless network, although separate devices.
Before inviting her to join I wanted to find out what we can do to ensure that we don't become flagged.
Thanks in Advance.