CLOSED FOR ENTERIES, you can no longer enter :(
Summary: I'm hosting a chess competition, 1 mill entry fee. Winner gets 95 percent of all entry fees. Reply to this thread to enter. You can pay entry fee now or after your first game. Please like thread and add me as a friend. I got my enemies from doing something stupid and I want to regain peoples trust. More info on everything below:
As I have played torn, I end up getting a lot of spare time while playing. I enjoy chess so I decided that I should ask people if they want to play chess, however only a few people did, so I decided to host a chess tournament.
The entry fee will be 1,000,000 and will all be put into a pot of money which the winner will receive. I will take 5 percent of the total pot money for starting it. You may notice that I am a relatively new player, with quite a few enemies. I have gotten these enemies by making a post that is currently graved. It has been some time and I have changed quite a bit but I still see why some people may not trust me fully yet. I am trying to build up my reputation and hopefully get more friends so I can be trusted more easily. For this reason you will only have to pay the 1,000,000 for entering after you play your first game. I know this still is not the most secure, but I hope you would trust me with the 100k.
It will work on the website lichess.org and I will pair up people to play together. I will spectate the game and whoever wins will move up. Then all the winners will play, until the final game. The links to all the games will be open when they happen if you want to spectate them live.
If you come first you will receive 95 percent of the pot money, I keep 5 percent. Runners up will get a small mystery box worth no more then 100,000.
To enter this please reply to this thread and say you want to join the competition. If you trust me you can pay 1,000,000 right before you reply or you can pay after your first game. The deadline to enter will be in exactly a week's time (15th of may 2021). The competition will start after this date and will take no more than a week in total. You will be asked what is your prefered time to play in advance.
[image: i.redd.it]
CURRENT POT MONEY: 8,550,000
PEOPLE: 9
Once the competition is over and I show proof that the pot money has been given to the winner, I'd appreciate it if you could add me as a friend to help others trust me.
Good luck to everybody who enters!
Summary: I'm hosting a chess competition, 1 mill entry fee. Winner gets 95 percent of all entry fees. Reply to this thread to enter. You can pay entry fee now or after your first game. Please like thread and add me as a friend. I got my enemies from doing something stupid and I want to regain peoples trust. More info on everything below:
As I have played torn, I end up getting a lot of spare time while playing. I enjoy chess so I decided that I should ask people if they want to play chess, however only a few people did, so I decided to host a chess tournament.
The entry fee will be 1,000,000 and will all be put into a pot of money which the winner will receive. I will take 5 percent of the total pot money for starting it. You may notice that I am a relatively new player, with quite a few enemies. I have gotten these enemies by making a post that is currently graved. It has been some time and I have changed quite a bit but I still see why some people may not trust me fully yet. I am trying to build up my reputation and hopefully get more friends so I can be trusted more easily. For this reason you will only have to pay the 1,000,000 for entering after you play your first game. I know this still is not the most secure, but I hope you would trust me with the 100k.
It will work on the website lichess.org and I will pair up people to play together. I will spectate the game and whoever wins will move up. Then all the winners will play, until the final game. The links to all the games will be open when they happen if you want to spectate them live.
If you come first you will receive 95 percent of the pot money, I keep 5 percent. Runners up will get a small mystery box worth no more then 100,000.
To enter this please reply to this thread and say you want to join the competition. If you trust me you can pay 1,000,000 right before you reply or you can pay after your first game. The deadline to enter will be in exactly a week's time (15th of may 2021). The competition will start after this date and will take no more than a week in total. You will be asked what is your prefered time to play in advance.
[image: i.redd.it]
CURRENT POT MONEY: 8,550,000
PEOPLE: 9
Once the competition is over and I show proof that the pot money has been given to the winner, I'd appreciate it if you could add me as a friend to help others trust me.
Good luck to everybody who enters!