How’s your guys day going? 😊
Ello
Started by Zvannah [2279608] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 56
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Bravotitan [2423520]
· 3 likes ·
Im in school (: i wanna die - -Kay- [2100961]
· 1 likes ·
I haven't been to bed yet, I'm very tired - Octavia [2399537]
· 1 likes ·
Currently 4:29am and I’m debating on going to bed or make some coffee.
I haven't been to bed yet, I'm very tired
If it’s late you should sleep!! Sleep if very important!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quality topic btw
Quality topic btw
1am here... I guess that's morning.
So morning 👋
So morning 👋
IKR 😆
Good morning 😊 how was yesterday? 😆
Long.
mine was too, approximately 24 hours
Got my Vaccine (Covaxine) today.
Feel a bit tired and sleepy. Rest all good.
Feel a bit tired and sleepy. Rest all good.
Why 👋 do 👋 people 👋 speak 👋 like 👋 this 👋
Insomniac here. so brace for jokes.
Bed? what is bed? oh, that thing I hardly sleep in...
My chronic diarrhoea is giving me insomnia too... I'm getting real tired of this shit.
If insomnia was illegal, would you get done for resisting a rest?
I'm writing some erotica that deals with nymphomaniac Xenomorphs that suffer with insomnia. They cum mostly at night, mostly...
Bed? what is bed? oh, that thing I hardly sleep in...
My chronic diarrhoea is giving me insomnia too... I'm getting real tired of this shit.
If insomnia was illegal, would you get done for resisting a rest?
I'm writing some erotica that deals with nymphomaniac Xenomorphs that suffer with insomnia. They cum mostly at night, mostly...
I'm quite hungry
Sign language!
: )
: )
Oh well today: your today. Will hopefully be better
Omg ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»
Well ofc you are, all you have is beer
Nice
My day is like a neverending absolute loop of poop i feel like i want to floop and all i want was just a scoop of fruits or some soup
Make yourself some soup and hop into bed, hopefully you’ll feel better tomorrow