Which company? Pfizer? J&J? AstraZeneca?
Ello
Started by Zvannah [2279608] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'd cuddle you
Need sleep and a break.
just got told at work that my holiday on thursday got expanded to wednesday-friday
wooooooooooooh
wooooooooooooh
Im in school (: i wanna die
We are all in school, life and Torn are a never ending lesson
'Ello gov'na!
Kia Ora!
That’s fun
Kia Ora! 😊😊
Unlucky Bravo 😆
Lmao no but that’s funny
Moved: non-Torn related discussion
Okay thanks, I realized that after posting but eh I couldnt so much tbh, if there was a way I could move it I had no idea how as I'm not in forums often
good thanks for asking anna
Glad your good, yw Nile
Currently 4:29am and I’m debating on going to bed or make some coffee.
Do drugs!
Nah