You wake up in a box heading straight up. You start to freak out and start yelling but to no avail. A few seconds later the box stops and there is a hissing. two doors slide open and sunlight pours through. You can't remember your name and who you are. Your name will come back to you in a couple of days.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Character Entry Sheet:
Copy all below this
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Real Life Skills:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Description:
Enter your character sheet on your first post.
Copy all below this
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Real Life Skills:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Description:
Enter your character sheet on your first post.
Name: Tobias
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Real Life Skills: Medic
Likes: Safety, Food
Dislikes: Dirt, Pests
Description:6'5 dirty blonde hair, ruffled lab coat, Old goggles on top of head, red shirt under lad coat, gray jeans, and romeos.
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Real Life Skills: Medic
Likes: Safety, Food
Dislikes: Dirt, Pests
Description:6'5 dirty blonde hair, ruffled lab coat, Old goggles on top of head, red shirt under lad coat, gray jeans, and romeos.
I get up out of the box and see a field and some woods in three corners of a wall, which i am just noticing. the walls that surround the field are inclimable and the are four gates in each wall but only one is open. i walk around and see nothing so i go back to the box and see tools and thats it.
Name: Leah
Age: 20
Gender: Female
RLS: Hand-to-hand Combat Specialist
Likes: Quietness, Exploration, Danger
Dislikes: Too much noise and not remembering who she is.
Description: Shoulder-length, jet-black, straight hair with a purplish tint; it is just long enough to frame her face. She has mid-forehead-length bangs. She is 5'6 and wears almost entirely black apparel including: faded black skinny jeans, a black sleeved crop-top and black trainers with white soles.
Age: 20
Gender: Female
RLS: Hand-to-hand Combat Specialist
Likes: Quietness, Exploration, Danger
Dislikes: Too much noise and not remembering who she is.
Description: Shoulder-length, jet-black, straight hair with a purplish tint; it is just long enough to frame her face. She has mid-forehead-length bangs. She is 5'6 and wears almost entirely black apparel including: faded black skinny jeans, a black sleeved crop-top and black trainers with white soles.
She'd wake up on a cold hard floor, that of a steel box. The first thing she would see as she raises up would be packets of food and water, as well as some supplies to gather such things later. Her brows furrow as she looks around at the gigantic walls surrounding this... enclosure. "The hell..." She gets to her feet and walks out underneath the cover of a canopy of trees, shielding her from the bright sun above.
I heard something on the opposite side of the field so i walked over to look what it was. it was another box similar to mine. I looked into the other box that had come to the surface and there was a girl in it. "Who are you?" I asked. Actually don't answer that, you won't remember you name for a couple of days." "My name is Tobias" I said
"O-Oh... cool." She appears to be dazed.
"C'mon" I said to the girl. "I built a small shelter this way and started a small garden, though I don't know about farming." " also grab all the items you can from your box, I'll help"
She raises an eyebrow at him before shaking her head to get rid of all the "cobwebs". "Okay then." She makes her way back to hercage before grabbing all the food and water she can before walking back to him.
"Did you grab the hammock in there?" I asked? It was a few day before I found mine in the box and those few days sucked"
She turns back around to look at it then back to him. "Um... can you get it for me? My hands are sort of full." She holds up her hands for affect.
"yeah sure" I said running over and grabbing it from its box in the corner. "got it" i said" now lets go to my camp
She shrugs and follows, obviously having nowhere else to go and no other plans.
A few minutes later we arrive at my small camp and I set up the girls hammock for her and show her around the place showing her around the woods and the fields and also telling her that the gate closes at a certain time each day
She'd knitted her brows as she looks to the gate, obviously not liking the idea of being surrounded by extremely large walls.
A couple of days have past and Tobias has started to go into the maze abit while the other person, the girl did stuff around camp. He begins every day as soon as the gate opens and starts walking thro remembering it as he goes but then after a couple of days he realizes that the maze changes at night. "This changes everything" I said to the girl after explaining it to her.
"Oh, really?" She leans back. "It's Leah, by the way."
"You remembered your name, Cool" I said. Then just for a good joke I ask, "does that mean we are on a first name basis now?"
"I suppose so." She says, going along with it.