Ayo Eid Mubarak my fellow brothers and sisters.
Eid Mubarak
Started by Prism [2483085] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 122 / 122 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
We Muslims respect Jesus as one of the prophets of God so Amen brother. May the blessings be on you too.
Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak!
btw what does it mean?
btw what does it mean?
â¤â¤â¤
Eid mubarak!
Its like saying "Have a blessed festival"
Eid Mubarak everyone
Eid Mubarak, to everyone who’s celebrating
I hope you all had a good Ramadan too
<3
I hope you all had a good Ramadan too
<3
Meh, never mind :D
Eid Mubarak
Eid Mubarak
Eid mubarak <3
Eid Mubarak my bros.
Will miss ramadan a lot. At the same time, happy to get back to be able to eat in the day lol.
Will miss ramadan a lot. At the same time, happy to get back to be able to eat in the day lol.
I like how some of these “peaceful and kind” people were quick to... blow up on you. Ayyyy.
ya i just checkt wiki about it apprently it is a festival you do when ramadan is over?
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters! Enjoy eating again!
wow, that was a genuine soul felt well wish.
I suppose you aren't familiar with what occurred during the firs Ramadan.
I suppose you aren't familiar with what occurred during the firs Ramadan.
Thank you for understanding the true meaning of my comment.
that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg
Eid Mubarak!
Thank you Eid Mubarak, I don't know if I should feel happy for Eid or sad for Palestinians, in Palestine they will not have happy Eid this year :(