I posted lots of good ideas recently so I wonder if he reads the forums? It would be great to see my ideas come to fruition in the game - I wouldn’t even want payment for my idea. Does he read the forums?
Does Chedburn read the forums?!
Started by Chedburns [1669961] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SaltyNoodle [2618747]
· 29 likes ·
maybe you overwhelmed him with brilliance.......... - The-Mage [2474651]
· 25 likes ·
Dear lord you make dude look good - TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
· 15 likes ·
[image: i.kym-cdn.com] Pretty sure he stays away from your threads specifically.... wonder why
Mentioned in this thread
Pig2 [2195174] ×2
maybe you overwhelmed him with brilliance..........
Good ideas, nearly choked on that statement.
Not see so much shit in one place since the farmer did his field
Not see so much shit in one place since the farmer did his field
Same, true, true indeed
Ched definitely does read the forums. I'd take that as a warning, if I were you.
Dear lord you make dude look good
Apparently you didn’t read Bogies warning about your forum spamming on this graved post. Perhaps you should take his advice.
Mentions: Mental health
Good ideas take time to be implemented.
And your ideas should be patented under a combined catogory "Godawful dog doodoo" so nobody can legally use them again.
And your ideas should be patented under a combined catogory "Godawful dog doodoo" so nobody can legally use them again.
Wtf is this lol
what the actual f**k man
'It would be great to see my ideas come to fruition in the game'
mf who even are you, good ideas are taken seriously when they reach 250+
mf who even are you, good ideas are taken seriously when they reach 250+
You do realise that suggestions 1. need to be in the suggestion forums 2. need 250R+ and not 250R-, right?
ooh pls not this again. Dont tell me u took the wrong drug again
I've seen his replies to some forum posts. Surely he does read them.
Now, I find it funny, that you're the same one who posted the PETITION TO REDISTRIBUTE TORN WEALTH which is not seen very well at all.
Maybe some ideas are good for you, but as some others said here: They would rather be considered after certain positive replies from other users.
Now, I find it funny, that you're the same one who posted the PETITION TO REDISTRIBUTE TORN WEALTH which is not seen very well at all.
Maybe some ideas are good for you, but as some others said here: They would rather be considered after certain positive replies from other users.
Mentions: PETITION TO REDISTRIBUTE TORN WEALTH
The actual funnier thing is how seriously you guys are taking this very obvious troll lol
At first I thought he's Pig [2195174], but then I saw his other posts and I figured he might've bought the account from some forum, but then I thought if I'd buy an account I'd be as quiet as possible and fly under the radar.
I'm not really sure. He's probably just bored.
Makes me think he's a troll, but then again he's so old why would he troll? Maybe wants to restart?
I'm not really sure. He's probably just bored.
I posted lots of good ideas recently so I wonder if he reads the forums?
Makes me think he's a troll, but then again he's so old why would he troll? Maybe wants to restart?
Mentions: Pig2 [2195174]