Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need Help

Started by Ashley_ [2059702] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Suicid3_Woody [2161155] ×1

Ashley_ [2059702]
I started a business, I have my daily budget at $1,000,000. I only have 1 employee now. My issue is I am Unsure how to get Customers. the business is almost 2 weeks old and not 1 single customer. I have stock with decent prices. What am I missing or doing wrong? I appreciate any pointers or advice :) Thanks in advance - Ash