Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Murderer's Row

Started by Prophet_Jonas [1995840] on in Poker.

20 replies · 474 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Prophet_Jonas [1995840]
“If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.“


Give me the 8 torn poker players that if you saw them all sitting at the table, you’d know u were the fish and in for a very rough session

Here’s my list in no particular order (and off the top of my head):

Blaze
Vernunzio
Proxima
Jerald
Beltalowda
Green
Ariston
Sulla Khan

No disrespect to anyone else but I think I’ve been stacked by these folks more than anyone else...
Also, I play mostly at Cats and HR so don’t really have a feel for the top players at the lower tables


Give me yours in the replies
Ariston [2322328] Wiki Contributor
Honored to be listed, although I'm just a nit who only plays AA.

In no particular order:
  • Vernunzio
  • Proxima
  • Green
  • Blaze
  • Hildegarde
  • EtherBunny
  • Asgar
  • Sulla
A poison bouquet of various blooms, including skill, experience...and in some cases a "I don't give a shit about losing billions" attitude.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
EtherBunny
takashi

I got a lot of respect for a few more players, but the only person I'd feel like the sucker against on 100% of sessions are those two
Sulla_Khan [2091861]
i appreciate being included on a couple lists.

some listed i've not played much, so can only speak to experience.


i can't beat proxima.

vern, blaze, MD and takashi are worrisome.

jerald and ariston are worthy proper attention

and OP certainly ain't bad
Steve_ [292383]
I don't play stakes as high as most of the guys who have had more than one mention on here. But for me I would say the following players are names I would definitely take note of when I sit at a table:

Prophet_Jonasty
Sulla_Khan
Beltalowda