Hi guys, does anyone know if it’s possibly to get torntools or other scripts for mobile devices? Preferably iOS? I used to run doctorn and a bunch of scripts on android Firefox but they no longer work. Any help appreciated, thanks!
Torntools for iOS?
Started by Glack [2455404] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Bump
Kiwi browser
nope it's not possible, you can use torn PDA (from app store) it's a really good alternative for iOS
Kiwi browser doesn’t work for iOS
Same!! I had the same problem until I found TornPDABut TornPDA, which works wonderfully well.
As others have said, Torn PDA is the best you will get
I have TornPDA and the outdated Torn beta app from testflight. I believe TornPDA will give more consistent push notifications. Apple decided to not allow them to publish an official app since it was basically a shell for a safari window with a Torn logo. Leaving all of us on iOS to desire something for push notifications. They allowed TornPDA though despite similar functionality, and I am happy for that.