Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I just noticed something...

Started by bobcar49 [1894071] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 290 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

bobcar49 [1894071]
The price of beer has risen 3x the value it used to be at 3,000$ instead of the 1,000$ that I remember.

Is there an event coming up?

did something happen while I was away?

Who am I?

Thank you for your time!
Heisenberger [2558253]
A week ago it was at 4x the value.
I don't think there is event coming up real soon, but you could always check the events calendar. It has all events for the year on it.

Welcome back
Wory [2600831]
A reason I'd seen a couple weeks ago to this question was that the boom that came in during COVID is starting to go past the HJ phase and as such is using beer as their primary booster cd thing, increasing the demand and therefore the price
Razuvious [2024732]
Due to an increased population, newly generated beet is bought up almost instantly. Supply and demand states that since it it harder to obtain, its price will increase.
IndyCision [2597200]
All the new players were using their boosters on candies, then moving onto happy jumps with EDVDs etc.
Most of that large influx has now gone past that point, so will no longer be using their booster cooldown on stat training (not yet rich enough to move onto ecans or FHCs etc)
The next priority is to boost NNB and work towards PA team, so lots of those new players are now using up all the beers training crimes.

That is how.