Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Museum Day...

Started by Myst [9338] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 628 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Myst [9338]
So how many plushies & flowers have our general public turned in today? Personal use. (Not even talkin to you guys that turn in 1000's - mega sellers!)

I wound up with 3244 points from them. Then checked my display and found senet sets and coins etc

So totalled 8844 points scored today. Kinda sad to see point price drop tho lol

oraN [1778676]
12:29:02 - 17/05/21 You exchanged 1x Plushie Set to the museum for 11 points

Decided to not gamble so that's literally it.
VYNICAL [2448434]
Around 11k sets, started hoarding 3 days ago when others start dumping out their excess plushies & flowers because they ran out of money :P
0DIN [1580915]
You have exchanged 601x Plushie sets for 6,611 points. (Museum Day : 10% bonus!)
LeeH360: You have exchanged 1x Medieval coin set for 110 points. (Museum Day : 10% bonus!)
LeeH360: You have exchanged 1x Vairocana Buddha for 110 points. (Museum Day : 10% bonus!)
LeeH360: You have exchanged 9x Ganesha Sculptures for 2,475 points. (Museum Day : 10% bonus!)
LeeH360: You have exchanged 3x Shabti Sculptures for 1,650 points. (Museum Day : 10% bonus!)
LeeH360: You have exchanged 2x Quran Scripts sets for 2,200 points. (Museum Day : 10% bonus!)
LeeH360: You have exchanged 4x Senet game sets for 8,800 points. (Museum Day : 10% bonus!)

Did a few more after that i didn’t copy. Went from 333 points to 22.7k. Time to hoard for another year!

Edit: 11:31:38 - 17/05/21 You bought 6x White Senet Pawn on Oran's bazaar at $10,900,000 each for a total of $65,400,000 - Helped me complete the final sets
Deadringers [2560768]
Edit: 11:31:38 - 17/05/21 You bought 6x White Senet Pawn on Oran's bazaar at $10,900,000 each for a total of $65,400,000 - Helped me complete the final sets

The entire set is worth 100m even with museum day (and assuming you sell points for 45k each...)

Let's hope you didn't spend more than 33.6m on the rest of it.
0DIN [1580915]
I made a profit, you only need 5 for a set and I brought 6 there.


I already had the rest of the pieces for 4 full sets which I’d acquired throughout the year
Myst [9338]
How do the majority of you get sets to sell for points? Travel or market?

I might've gone strictly market if I was able to jump on deals but alas the lag I play with makes me a very casual player.

Peace out fam
Wires [2209713]
Me too, man. Me too.


Honestly, it was only when I saw my thousands of cherry Blossoms leap up like 8k a pop I realised.... should probably sell everything haha
DUDE [1028023]
It's museum day and nobody told us it was museum day. Am I the only one bothered by all the money I have lost out on?

Stand up for your rights TORN citizens
Leon [556235]
You have exchanged 599x Plushie sets for 6,589 points. (Museum Day : 10% bonus!)

You have exchanged 612x Flowers sets for 6,732 points. (Museum Day : 10% bonus!)

Got for personal use...
_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
Hehe xD



12:47:11 - 17/05/21 You sold 1,144,000x points at $45,000 each for a total of $51,480,000,000 to the pawn shop
14:54:02 - 17/05/21 You sold 11,000x points at $45,000 each for a total of $495,000,000 to the pawn shop
15:11:14 - 17/05/21 You sold 22,000x points at $45,000 each for a total of $990,000,000 to the pawn shop

107k sets + some more traded in the museum 😁