Trying to access the city but getting 550 then constantly trying to reload
City 550
Started by FranklyAbsurd [2622580] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
Was just about to make a post about this. Experiencing the same thing. Im on ios, don’t know if its affecting any other platform
Same here. Trying to load the city map view returns a 550 error. It tries to reload itself about every 5 seconds, same result.
UPDATE: It's working for me now.
UPDATE: It's working for me now.
Yup, ditto. "550 No Reason Phrase"
However, the quick links section works, but the map doesn’t.
Hang on a tic, it just opened for me. I'm on the map now. Apparently swearing at it fixed it!
I am getting the same message. I am on the Pod2 server
I’m getting it trying to hit certain pages in the museum
Fix has been pushed, can you confirm please?
Okay, i just started my laptop to test this. On chrome, the error doesn't occur. Also on Pod2 server
The issue has resolved for me, personally. I'm on Pod1. I suggest using the F word repeatedly, invoking the J god, and threatening to pour root beer onto the screen, 'cause that's what I did.
Looks to be up and running again
Cool. Will close this.
...oh.
Swearing at it didn't fix it? Well now I feel dumb. Five years of computer science down the tubes.
Swearing at it didn't fix it? Well now I feel dumb. Five years of computer science down the tubes.
Thanks for the quick fix :)