You litte f**kker You made a shit of piece with your trash torn it’s f**king Bad this trash game I will become back my money I hope you will in your next time a cow on a trash farm you sucker
dearchedburn
Started by LunarFlare [2518235] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Crapitycrap [2500157]
· 8 likes ·
I didn't know what else to do with this so I translated the OPs text to Shakespearean: Thee litte f**kk'r thee madeth a the horror of piece with thy trash t'rn it’s f**king lacking valor this trash game i shall …
You can’t think something like this will do anything but get you forums banned?
Damn ok.
Did you forget to take your meds?
Wait, what??
ðŸ¿
I didn't know what else to do with this so I translated the OPs text to Shakespearean:
Thee litte f**kk'r thee madeth a the horror of piece with thy trash t'rn it’s f**king lacking valor this trash game i shall becometh backeth mine own wage i desire thee shall in thy next timeth a cow on a trash farm thee sucketh'r
Thee litte f**kk'r thee madeth a the horror of piece with thy trash t'rn it’s f**king lacking valor this trash game i shall becometh backeth mine own wage i desire thee shall in thy next timeth a cow on a trash farm thee sucketh'r
i think ched is his pimp who didn't pay him for the week cause he didn't get enough customers.
Chill bro, chill.
Good effort
u mad bro
I love it. Mad creative.
Graved - no discussion