31 replies · 817 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
daprinceomar[2125322]
· 13 likes · Game is rigged regardless. DO NOT PLAY BLACKJACK. Torn gives u a few wins in a row the first 4-5 blackjack games. then after that the dealer gets 21 4x in a row?? on top of that any number i …
Torn gives u a few wins in a row the first 4-5 blackjack games. then after that the dealer gets 21 4x in a row?? on top of that any number i get the dealer happens to get exactly 1 digit higher than me EVERY effing time!!??
a current streak of $-200,000,000, from blackjack today with 10m bets.
I Legit have a higher win rate in Vegas and slot machines than TORNs rigged af blackjack.
The Bookie is the only fair system in the casino,.and even that is nerfed to 10m a bet.
You couldn’t card count before anyway. All it did was change the strategy tables / optimum move a little bit - more decks = less player advantage because the exposed hands give them less information - prior if you had a 16 against a 9, for example, it was better to hit, because you already had two cards that could bust you and so did the dealer, but now it’s surrender because there really isn’t an appreciable reduction to the number of bust cards.
Wreck-It-Wren[2172553] · #5
It looks like it still shuffles between hands, so there still is no advantage in card counting.
Please note, Blackjack now uses eight decks of cards instead of one, just like normal casinos do. However we've kept all favourable rules like Early surrender, Drawing to split aces, No dealer blackjack check, Six card charlie, and Blackjack still pays 3-2. The player maintains the edge at 0.20%.
This is a total sham using 8 decks I see absolutely no difference in bj and they still shuffle every hand wtf! What bs cheds an idiot 🙄 really
you are an exception to the rule. But its a weird coincidence the win rate and how many 21's a dealer gets.
3 games out of my most recent 10. i had 21, and the dealer happened to get 21 also and then i lose. i get 17, dealer 18, i get 19, dealer gets 20. always 1 number higher. its all bs lol
I put my money into my factions vault, and if you would look at my networth graph for a while you will notice that it is a rollercoster.
Also: You have 0 casino tokens and a current streak of $215,000,020
I have to agree though, this is way more luck then i am used too and definitly an exeption to the rule, im still around 400m in the negative (in blackjack) after some stupid decisions involving blackjack a few months ago.
Ja. I can go to most casinos in Jersey, LV or even Laughlin and pretty much stay all day, not losing or gaining much by just playing the odds... Not here in Torn! lol Even before the 8-decks, there is some freaky stuff. The best one I ever saw, and this had me laughing so hard I could not even get angry: I was dealt natural 21, Dealer is showing a 10 (or other face card, I forget exact). Thought I had that in the bag.... Nope, Dealer rolls out a Six-Card Charlie. Literally the only way I could lose.
An interesting side note on that: Though I am not a professional gambler, I have seen and played at a variety of sites, most not permitting the 5 or 6 card Charlie rule, but I have yet to see one where the dealer automatically beat any hand using the rule, it is/was to my knowledge a player-only rule, sort of like the inverse of stand/hit rule on the dealer for 17. Could be wrong here.
I just came back after taking a long hiatus from the game so it makes sense my worth was stagnant.
Gave away 16b worth of shit won in poker and bj with some bookie bets if it was a sure thing.
The game is rigged as is any casino but there are strategies to put it in your favor. Just because you lose 1 hand doesn't guarantee you will win the next. Surrender is your best friend in that game and dealer has to stay at anything 16+.
Lost some hands I would have won if I hadn't surrendered but it's better losing 40m than 80m and then doubling down on the next bet if you got the extra cash.
Makes it fairly easy to stay in the profit. I don't stay at fixed bets ever because you will lose money that way