Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[250R+ Suggestion] Enhanced Education System

Started by RiceWilly [903854] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I look forward to working on additional courses for the education system in the near future, however I don't think we'll want to be closing off any avenues with additional post-graduate courses like this, as I mentioned in the suggestion thread. Thanks.