12 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Most-liked replies
Sweeney_Todd[27468]
· 4 likes · Cooties is not a kiddie porn movie. Atleast how I saw it... If you see it as porn, you have the problem... Maybe you should stay away from schools...
The thing with Cuties is it may tempt sick people who are attracted to young kids. I watched it, and yes it not meant to be porn. I think the director was trying to expose the sexualization of children. I mean look at Cardi B and her WAP video, and Lil Naz, kids are being sexualized way too early. Another thought, think about the young actresses in the documentary/ movie. Someone directed them. How do undo it? Those girls were used.
I've not seen Cuties, But from the clips a lot of people posted, I can assure you it isn't a good look. I wouldn't call it kiddie porn, but some laws in America would deem it as such, which is why it's so odd they allowed it on Netflix.
Any child deemed to be doing something in a "sexual manner" Like twerking, would be considered CP according to some laws in America. Really not a good look for them.
Also, Sek, most would consider the Washington Examiner to "lean right". Though, I feel they keep their bias pretty in check. I'd say they are as fair as the AP.
i dotn subscribe to netflix because it never really adds anything new.... i get a months free ever year or so and each year nothing changes so theres nothing to watch... id hate to have to pay for that shit because youd be paying for nothing.