Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level up or not!

Started by Peter_K [2335670] on in Questions & Answers.

26 replies · 745 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Peter_K [2335670]
Hi Everyone!

I have a dilemma. I am thinking about level up, but i don`t know it will be a good idea because of the battle stat.
What is the recommended battle stat when you went to the next level?

I am level 20

Thanks for your help!
mdameenh [2576909]
You could always compare your "Level" rank, and "Battle stats" rank in the hall of fame. This will give you an idea how you rank up against players at similar level
manic [1554958]
There will always be someone who can beat you regardless of your level.

IMHO if you can level, do so. Because what reason is there not to?
GIFTS [2612583]
Do it in small increments honestly. I would say go up a lvl 2 times a month and you can buy more merits this way also!!
Riot [974353]
As long as you train efficiently you should level up whenever possible imo and I mean at least 1200 or more energy every day spent in the gym.

Life is invaluable in fights.
Versace [2056012]
I wouldn't get sucked into the whole level-holding debacle. The extra life points, merits, honors and purchasable merits are of serious value. You are very unlikely to become a levelling target - this is generally only an issue for people who are level 90+ (higher levels yield greater exp for those attacking them). Even if you were to become a levelling target, I really don't think it would be at all inhibitory. Level up and enjoy the game!
OwL_man [2187786]
i just lvl up from 25 to 75 last month. what diffrent between that lvl is, i gain respect a liltle big higher. and also doing mission will be easy than before. because you always get higher lvl target. i remembered when i am lvl 25 try to attack lvl 63. it take about 5-6 try even after using vicodin. so for now my max HP help me to stay a lilte longr than before.
Rotten_Johnny [2548886]
I would say that it depends on what you want to do. If you're looking at doing drug deals or hacking then holding a low level may be more beneficial, as it will allow you to be busted from jail easier.

If you're not looking at doing either of those then follow the advice above, and use your hall of fame stats to gauge when to level up or not.
Wires [2209713]
I personally set goals to level up.


I wouldn’t go above 50 until I did drug crimes.


Then I wouldn’t go above 75 until I hit 60NNB.


Now, I will wait until I’m in a regularly successful PA.
it has served me relatively well.
DangerNoodle [1482301]
Don’t level up, it’s a trap. Sure you get a tiny bit more life, but it also makes people estimate your strength more easily.

stay level 20 forever, keep training stats. Make it impossible for anyone to judge how strong you are unless they pay for stat spies.

Holding was the best thing ever.
it pretty much made high level players ignore me because they assumed I’m too weak and not worth the effort, and low level players suicide against me


i wish I never stopped level holding. Now instead of being an insanely strong lvl 23, I’m a mediocre lvl 74.