Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How long?

Started by EM0 [2667898] on in General Discussion.

103 replies · 1.82k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SporkMonkey [2065017]
I remember wanting to fly pretty quick, so I muscled my way to 15 fast. I want to say it took me 3 or 4 days.

Papa needed the PI money!
Five [959585]
It took me a good year back in 2009/10. The game for me was very unoptimised as I spent maybe 20 minutes every couple of days on it
SporkMonkey [2065017]
It's been the same for me. All the levels pictured were gained on the same day. I level held at 15 for a long time though.

[image: i.postimg.cc]


04:07:18 - 05/06/18 You upgraded your level to 17
04:07:22 - 05/06/18 You upgraded your level to 18
04:07:26 - 05/06/18 You upgraded your level to 19
04:07:30 - 05/06/18 You upgraded your level to 20
D4ngerMouse [2554526]
18:05:56 - 15/05/20 You created your account.
10:29:26 - 28/05/20 You upgraded your level to 15.

I believe I was 15 before then but level held while I had noob protection
Aezur [1950769]
972 days.

My logs dont have account creation, but I'm 2109 days old at time of posting, and google natural language processor is kind enough to do datetime math.

01:34:24 - 14/04/18 You upgraded your level to 15
masheen [2625139]
I don't know enough to know whether sharing my Dynamic IP is a problem or not, so I opted to be on the safe side and not do it!
MothaFukkaJones [2631050]
08:07:24 - 14/12/20 You upgraded your level to 2
15:51:50 - 18/01/21 You upgraded your level to 15

Little over a month when I didn't know what I was doing, as well as being over the Christmas period.

Pretty much the same as now, except its not Christmas any more.
Lexie-Rose [2254577]
Took me 21 days (level 1-> 3 in 1 day, then went inactive)

17:32:12 - 17/05/20 You upgraded your level to 4

22:06:07 - 07/06/20 You upgraded your level to 15
Vladar [1996140]
87 days :(

Created the account on May 22nd, 2016, got level 15 award on August 17th, 2016. I did not know the game or anyone who played it so I was just piddling around for quite some time.
Vladar [1996140]
You can figure out when you started for days played and then go to your awards and look at the date you got the one for level 15.