f**king hell does this mean bogie will now have his own IMDB page
Torn on the tele
Started by erk [1538328] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 186 / 186 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yep, people in the UK or... with a UK internet connection... can watch it here https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000wfsh/pointless-series-25-episode-36
It seems this guy puts it on his YouTube channel though, but will probably not be for a few more days https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXE4voyN9idmfk6eXXDarVQ/videos
It seems this guy puts it on his YouTube channel though, but will probably not be for a few more days https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXE4voyN9idmfk6eXXDarVQ/videos
The name of the Tv Show was very fitting I must add ........ Pointless
I've seen "the big fat quiz of the Year". Hope for York's sake that this show is just as popular
Didnt he make himself look like an absolute twat Series 25 Ep 36 of Pointless on the BBC was an utter embarassment for Joshua from Taunton (Bogie). Im so glad he didnt plug Torn or it would have been the end of it with his geeky amatuer talk. I cant believe he never said the word multi haha.
He cant be touched in torn (apparently) but reporting him to the BBC may allow him to rot in hell for his bullying behaviour.
He has broke my family financially and mentally - he needs to have his authority capped to kerb his child bullying.
A man who states he earns so much money from children in game must be desperate to try and win a couple of grand on a game show haha - humiliating.
I too think this will be the end of him. If he thinks he owns Torn and cant be touched then Im sure the BBC will love hundreds of people giving their stories on his actions in game that affect people in real life.
He is nothing other than a power hungry cyber bully and deserves what he gets.
He cant be touched in torn (apparently) but reporting him to the BBC may allow him to rot in hell for his bullying behaviour.
He has broke my family financially and mentally - he needs to have his authority capped to kerb his child bullying.
A man who states he earns so much money from children in game must be desperate to try and win a couple of grand on a game show haha - humiliating.
I too think this will be the end of him. If he thinks he owns Torn and cant be touched then Im sure the BBC will love hundreds of people giving their stories on his actions in game that affect people in real life.
He is nothing other than a power hungry cyber bully and deserves what he gets.
You sound bitter?
Did your mum mix up your play sand with the talc?
Did your mum mix up your play sand with the talc?
Well, I might not have won the jackpot but I guess Torn is the real winner of my appearance in Pointless when DieselMack was kind enough to bring a multi out of retirement to get himself banned for.
Our rabid little friend has just passed on and gone to multi heaven. RIP
Aww this was one of the last things he did before getting permafed
I was starting to have fun with him too :(
19:35:11 - 26/05/21 DieselMack placed 1x $865,000 bounties on you : chain on inactives
I was starting to have fun with him too :(
I don't know how, but I feel like this gif will come in useful at some point in the future
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
rip dieselmack torn career
I've recorded the episode.
Much gifness could come of it.
Much gifness could come of it.
Way to crush those hopes and dreams!
Ruggedly handsome as expected, good shit Josh. The last time we got on international television was Jeremy Kyle so this is a huge upgrade.
Next stop Only Way is Essex hopefully, got turned down back in 2010 so hopefully this time round I have more luck, a washed up business man with a sweet tooth for young Essex girls
Peace
Next stop Only Way is Essex hopefully, got turned down back in 2010 so hopefully this time round I have more luck, a washed up business man with a sweet tooth for young Essex girls
Peace
I'll put in a good word with my newfound contacts for you brah.