Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Change an unlike?

Started by Jesguz [2647477] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jesguz [2647477]
Could there be a way to change an unlike or take it back please? I have unliked a post by accident by scrolling too fast (on my phone) but am not able to take it back nor like that same post to change my mistake.
Kwack [2190604]
Whilst the original post doesn't make much sense since you can just re-click on it to remove an R-, i think this is another example of the issues rating posts on mobile. You shouldn't be able to rate posts whilst scrolling but I (and many others) have made the same mistake, hopefully it gets addressed soon because i'm tired of "why did you downvote my post" messages
rocko0031 [2551154]
Ohh ye I've never had that slow of a mood swing xD



I just did the like taking it back thingy because i wanted to try if it works. Lol didn't know about the time