So, I'm about to use my free reset and rearrange my merits, but not sure where to use them, even though I did check the guides on that. Concerning nerve bar, I usually travel to UK/Argentina so it rarely is full, and although I did start refilling it using points lately I'm not sure it's worth it. For CE, as much as I care about increasing my nnb, with a nnb of 40(really close to the cap at which it affects it, 45), it won't be much effective either. The ones related to attacking/being an employee won't be helpful for me as I have my own company and stopped mugging/attacking recently unless for chain/missions, instead focusing on training. In that case, should I just max Edu and bank, maybe awareness too(I did get a book from the city during the awareness event so it might actually be helpful to max it) and put the rest in life points and critical hit rate? Or anyone has other suggestions?
Merits
Started by Ali_K [2248794] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
seems to me like you have it figured out. edu and bank (assuming you use your bank) were the first ones I maxed out. I can't say much for awareness, as I've never had merits in it, but I hear of many that have. I'm a big fan of crit chance and life points. Can't go wrong with either of those two, imo.
edit; ran across this guide by Andyman. maybe it'll help.
Andyman's Merit Spending Guide
edit; ran across this guide by Andyman. maybe it'll help.
Andyman's Merit Spending Guide
Mentions: Andyman's Merit Spending Guide
Thanks. I was a bit unsure about crit chance and life points. Ill go for them then!