Yes your right I am using LSD.
OD Rate??
Started by esgo [2680920] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
3% or something
Not a large sample size at all:
Drugs used: 144
Times overdosed: 1 (0.69%)
My OD was with Ecstasy whilst I was happy jumping.
Drugs used: 144
Times overdosed: 1 (0.69%)
My OD was with Ecstasy whilst I was happy jumping.
Drugs used: 6,074
Times overdosed: 156 (2.56%)
Times overdosed: 156 (2.56%)
2348 Drugs Used
67 ODs (2.87%)
2049 Xan taken. Never OD'd on anything but Xan. My THC Tolerance is too high...:)
67 ODs (2.87%)
2049 Xan taken. Never OD'd on anything but Xan. My THC Tolerance is too high...:)
Drugs used 8,044
Times overdosed 179 (2.22%)
Pretty sure around the board the average will be between 2-3% for any long term drug user.
Times overdosed 179 (2.22%)
Pretty sure around the board the average will be between 2-3% for any long term drug user.
Drugs 4,516
Times overdosed 86 (1.90%)
Times overdosed 86 (1.90%)
That SS Route is a bitch right?
Xanax taken 2,173
Times overdosed 45 (2.00%)
Times overdosed 45 (2.00%)
Not to hateful TBH quite the challenge. Don't mind the extra hard work.
Drugs used: 303
Times overdosed: 5 (1.65%)
get on my level
Times overdosed: 5 (1.65%)
get on my level
Drugs used - 2404
Xanax used - 2208
OD rate - 37 (1.53%)
Not doing too badly, but I'm sure there will be better rates out there with more drugs taken.
Xanax used - 2208
OD rate - 37 (1.53%)
Not doing too badly, but I'm sure there will be better rates out there with more drugs taken.
Drugs used
Current,5,497
Times overdosed
Current,158 (2.87%)
Current,5,497
Times overdosed
Current,158 (2.87%)
xanax taken: 806
OD rate: 2.79%
OD rate: 2.79%
drugs take 2,036
OD rate 1.96.
Do I win a prize? =D
OD rate 1.96.
Do I win a prize? =D
1303 drugs taken (1192 xanax)
19 od
1.45%
Last 3 have happened in last 3 weeks so hurt my %
19 od
1.45%
Last 3 have happened in last 3 weeks so hurt my %
Drugs - 2651
OD - 54 (2.03%)
OD - 54 (2.03%)