I recently referred my friend jackles to the game but I have not received anything to register that this referral worked
Referral issue
Started by ASundriedFart [2675375] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
Hi! Just to confirm that I was referred by sundried fart.
Passing along to Stewie. Thanks..!!
Sure, I've added this one.
Thanks.
Thanks.