Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crypto

Started by Superior- [2131856] on in General Non-related.

20 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

lobdell [868997]
I do quite heavy. In it for long haul and hardly sell unless forced to. I got in on alot before these spikes. Tezos is a good investment and will start paying interest after holding for 40 days.
Blunt [2076337]
Main holdings: ADA (50% of my holdings roughly), ETH, BNB, CAKE, VET, ONE

Speculative microcaps: OMI, BANANA, WATCH, GARUDA, HOTCROSS, KALM, tDOGE... plus all the free crypto stuff I have going.


I have a link to my crypto thread in my sig. Just general crypto convo and speculation from several peeps + some helpful info in the OP.

Check it out.. has some good info on earning free crypto (BAT, BTT, TFUEL), earning staking rewards (interest essentially) on your crypto holdings... im also working on some info on yieldfarming/liquidity mining. All easy money stuff!
oraN [1778676]
Recently I been playing with some stupid risk but it's been paying off and I think I'm addicted...

Find pump and dump scam coins on reddit

5% transaction fee 5% token burn f**k yeah that's a scam coin

Token called bonfire with yada yada technology and founders listed at the bottom that looks like stock image f**k yeah that's a scam coin

100k holders in 2 days 10k in 1 hour yeah that's some bullshit lol

However if you're careful and only invest what you're willing to lose and get the f**k out quickly you should try;

You can legit make 10x or more during the pump just ensure you don't f**k up in the initial DEX swap process
Evil-Duck [1182047]
You said the same in 2017 Sweeney but you’re incapable of seeing past your own nose

Since I started investing in crypto I’m up 2000%+, and taken out my initial funds... how’s your investments doing?

Peace
BRUTAL_THUG [1459431]
Yes I do... crypto is abit funny tho sometimes you can't withdraw to UK bank accounts. Sometimes its " temporarily unavailable "

I made 10gs profit on bitcoin but withdrawing was a bit difficult, but yes I made a lot of money on crypto but not enough. You could litrelly be rich overnight if you get lucky and invest in the right thing. Also I try to invest all my illegal earnings in bitcoin I am a criminal in real life as well as this game.
RambleRocket [2200354]
id advise to use monero for crime.... bitcoin is actually worse than fiat currency for crime as bitcoin is fully transparent and traceable to the point your better off paying terrorists with bitcoin because it actually works like a tracking device once they have it and you can find them irl with it.

monero is privacy coin though that isnt transparent, monero is the coin for crime. bitcoin isnt useful for crime but the media will lie and claim it is despite fiat currency actually being better than bitcoin for crime as fiat cannot be traced on a digital tracking blockchain like bitcoin is.
Evil-Duck [1182047]
It'll depend who you bank with brother, I've withdrawn well over 10k to a UK bank account through Coinbase Pro and Binance, no issues thus far

Peace
RambleRocket [2200354]
alot of people use coinbase for withdraw to bank..... even people who use binance supposedly prefer switching their funds to coinbase to withdraw but that could have changed now as binance added more withdraw methods and pay by card stuff.

you have to remember though that large transactions are difficult with fiat money.... you cant just sent like.... even over 5k from a online site to your bank because it will be flagged as suspicious and potential money laundering. you need smaller chunks to withdraw.
Blunt [2076337]
Depends on your country of origin, and how your investing.

For NEW people, or people who are only investing in the top 20-ish marketcap coins, id suggest Coinbase.

If you want a bit more diversity, the step up from Coinbase would be Binance (or binance.us if your in the US). Has much more in terms of selection of coins, and also allows you to do trade and spot transactions, so you can buy/hold, or get into day trading if you'd like.


Beyond those 2, there are litterally 100s of exchanges to choose from. I use pancake swap majority of the time... the Binance Smart Chain transaction fees are so cheap, it makes exchanging and such a breeze vs making exchanges on the Ethereum blockchain.

But again, country of original, and your exact goal with each purchase/sale are the main factors in making that choice. If I'm buying to hold/stake, I'll buy from an exchange I can stake on, or that has a shorter lockup after purchase (coinbase makes u wait 7 days before withdrawing crypto, vs binance's 10 days). If I'm buying for shorter term, or making Speculative buys, I buy/sell using pancakeswap or binance.


I've also used:
Gate.io
Bitforex
Uniswap
Crypto.com
Jetswap
Apeswap
Coinbase
Binance.us
Pancake swap
And I'm sure several others.