Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points energy refill

Started by -Halochick [496530] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
-Halochick [496530]
Hi not sure if this is a bug or just me miss understanding how points refills work. I think my cool down timer was less then 24hours and I don't want to get in trouble for exploration. I play on torn mobile

19:16:55 - 29/05/21 You used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy

04:29:19 - 30/05/21 You used 25 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy