Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Experience query

Started by Anorak [2489587] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Anorak [2489587]
What does weapon experience do?



I remember reading a guide about this which also included faster way to gain weapon exp. when I was younger. I think it was andyman's?
Not sure. Either way, I can't find it, and if someone does, could you please link it here?

edits: spelling errors