Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finished ~

Started by Kelsie [340367] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 439 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Kelsie [340367]
Hi there! I am looking to buy some losses. No set number in mind. Definitely prefer it if it can be in bulk. Will close this once I'm satisfied.

If I'm online, please shoot me a message. If I'm offline, go ahead and I'll settle up/PM you once I come back online.

That's about it.... 300k each. Look forward to working with y'all!

:)