Because you have no items in yours, it's showing your bazaar inventory. Bug has been confirmed, seems to be happening to most/all.
Bazaar Issue
Started by Scarlett [2161153] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It may be your bazzar is empty, but I have a gold Easter egg in my bazzar for sale and it's all I see. Even though I've searched and looked
it's bazaar 2.0
Same bizarre bazaar issue here. :-(
I’m having the same issue. (~_~;)
+1
Got issue too
Damn,,, I just buy/mugged myself
Same issue on both Chrome and Edge
Screenshot, if anyone cares:
[image: s3.gifyu.com]
[image: s3.gifyu.com]
Annoying bug
Also this
i am having this exact same issue.
i msged bogie about it some time ago so they are aware:
Bravotitan: yo bogie i think i found a bug. 2 diffrent bazaars linking to what i assume is my bazaar https://gyazo.com/d7658cefc531607642c6a9cdeba4c56f
bogie: Ah ok Ty will see if devs are aware
Bravotitan: np
Last message: 13:36:36 - 01/06/21 TCT
Bravotitan: yo bogie i think i found a bug. 2 diffrent bazaars linking to what i assume is my bazaar https://gyazo.com/d7658cefc531607642c6a9cdeba4c56f
bogie: Ah ok Ty will see if devs are aware
Bravotitan: np
Last message: 13:36:36 - 01/06/21 TCT
Mentions: bogie [148747] · Bravotitan [2423520]
Always late >.<
SUS
SUS
Yeahhhhhh
SUS
i was wondering why westend only had a taser and a naval cutless in his bazaar xD
+1
You msgd at 13:36 and this was posted 13:19.
They are aware as per Cloud Jumper, has been assigned to Ivan.
They are aware as per Cloud Jumper, has been assigned to Ivan.