Ur popular
Bazaar Issue
Started by Scarlett [2161153] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Haha I thought that junk looked familiar ><
Did they remove bazaars to nerf mugging?
+1
Or make it more social. From now on only trades work. So you have to talk to people all the time... ew
Same issues
This better not take long, or I will start flying to buy xanax cause of this. Thanks torn
Same here, Also when adding items in bazaar no comma's showing up
ditto
same issue here!
I was like: "Maan, this guy has the same stuff i have in my bazaar, same prices too... And... wait, that's my bazaar! Give it back!"
I was like: "Maan, this guy has the same stuff i have in my bazaar, same prices too... And... wait, that's my bazaar! Give it back!"
No thank you, I rather prefer getting buy-mugged.
i would say same but... nah
This guy has a lot of stuff for $1 to tease us because of the bug.
LTJelloman be like: F5, F5, F5, refresh again.
LTJelloman be like: F5, F5, F5, refresh again.
Wow what an odd bug. Got it myself too!
I think it's over, right ?
This should be resolved now I suppose?
seems allg now thanks
Yep, working again! Thank you :)
Closing the report. Thanks..!!
Bought 150m of underpriced everything, 10/10 would have bazaars go down for an hour again <3