Graved.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hey added
Hey there, added you. Thanks
added!! thank you so much!
I did it
ADDED U BIG BOI
heya added! :) thanks!
Thanks a lot for the money!
Can I have the money? I have add you
Added! Thanks!
Thanks for the money, express delivery!
Thank you!
Hi. I added you.
Hey let's be friends!!
how to add you? im new!
Done
done i added you
Added you, thank you very much for this kind offer!
Added you :)
Added you, thanks