Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Banner stuck

Started by LIT [2162494] on in Bugs & Issues.

20 replies · 295 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1636201 [1636201] ×1

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try logging out of your browser, clearing your cache from within the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
VeteranDemon [457059]
I have the same issue but on PC, shows up saying:

At 13:00 TCT today we're expecting to have a brief minute or two of downtime. Thanks.[-9:03:42:26]

Cleared Cache etc still there!
SoloWarrior [463005]
This is currently happening with:
Moto G Power phone
Android 11
Samsung Internet version 14.2.1.69


This happens when I've left a Torn window open and I come back to it after a while. When I refresh the webpage or go to another page, it disappears.

I have cleared cache and history. Still happens.