Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Community Awareness Post

Started by ZIP [685661] on in Graveyard.

30 replies · 638 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

FENDIxMONARCH [2013821] ×1

ZIP [685661]
Just wanted to let everyone know to be careful from buying from McLarenFendi420

This sorry P.O.S. tried to mug me after I bought 3 donator packs from his bazaar.

Just wanted to warn anybody who might think about buying from this clown in the future.

Mentions: FENDIxMONARCH [2013821]

Wollongong [12833]
Oh dear...
who to believe? The accused who gets backup from others, or the plaintiff -who according to their sig is under protection of Chedburn. Surely, they wouldn't lie about that in their sig, would they? Ched would smithe them, right?
ZIP [685661]
I knew coming here was a mistake..


I asked Ched to let me handle this, but if need be I will call him in..


Just a fair warning for any noobs out there!!


Peace
SporkMonkey [2065017]
You asked Ched to let you "handle it?"

Wow... how many donator packs do you need to buy for him to offer to "handle it" instead of "handling it" yourself?
Grumpster [2678266]
Not enough apparently, he needed to top his DP stash up in the aforementioned kind sellers’ bazaar, at which point he was picked up, shook violently causing clear neurological damage, and then mugged, resulting in this forum post.
Link- [2411345]
I was walking around PT hq and saw mclarenfendi walking thestud across the road to the aged care centre, he is a kind soul and would never mug anyone. Down with the lies!

#Justice4fendi
thestud [1654931]
Well he was actually trying to grab my wallet but I didn't mind since it wasn't the wallet the noob was grabbing xD

#fedfendi
Grumpster [2678266]
15:43:11 - 02/06/21 McLarenFendi420 sent $420,000 to you


I will spend your money well, thank you OP and thank you to the kind man McLarenFendi420 for separating OP from some of their funds.

Awesome work, if you need a lawyer to fight this slander let me know!