Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Book

Started by ThotPatrol [2620220] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ThotPatrol [2620220] ×1

ThotPatrol [2620220]
So a while back, I bought a book with mission credits.

22:03:34 - 13/04/21 You exchanged 1,815 mission credits for 1x Book : Run Like The Wind

And now it's gone, I looked in my logs for book related logs and nothing popped up. I then looked to see if i had used it, but couldn't find anything. It doesn't show up anywhere except for the fact that it says i bought the book.