Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Secretary position

Started by Leadore [2166792] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Leadore [2166792]
Hey all

In my past company, the position that was secretary was pretty much useless and I never assigned anyone to it, now in my logistics company, I am seeing people in higher star companies using them, do they have a better purpose for a logistics other than just showing how much each person is making the company? I have always thought that is all they do so the job was pretty much useless with torn stats and YATA.

Thanks