Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City restock

Started by Nooooisy [2613466] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 1.74k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nooooisy [2613466]
Why is the city shops restocking so inconsistent? I usually check at xx:03 secs but its not restocked, then again refresh and its still not there. Then I reach the 10 sec mark and know beer is definately gone. Is there no way to fix this?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Restocks can take up to around 15 seconds, the workers are stacking those shelves as fast as they can...
DoctorCuraga [2615198]
I tend to shop early hours of the morning in middle of the week (I'm UK time tho) or other times when there aren't too many ppl online, basically...

(Its quite easy to find out "down-times" I have the current ones saved)

Just a tip/thought.
dunmugmeh [538353]
Dont buy beer buy something else ...

There are boatloads of trinkets in the city shops which have a big return when you sell them on.
Rolley [2163501]
Buying beer is just practice for buying a Halloween basket for new players. Refresh on :08 and buy. If no stock leave the page open with quantity entered till the next 15 minute restock and at :08 click buy without refreshing. Easy game.