Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ULTIMATE MOTION DESIGN BOUTIQUE!

Started by PsiClone [2000370] on in Graphics.

63 replies · 2.56k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

PsiClone [2000370]

2026 Update - Currently Retired from this work! Maybe will come back in the future!

Hello All !!

I am a Motion Designer. I work with 3D tools as well as 2D tools professionally and also as a hobbyist!
Looking to help you guys with the following!

Profile Signature
Profile Default Picture
Profile Baazar Image

Forum Signature

Company Banner

Faction Detailed Info Image

Faction Banner

Newspaper Ads

[image: i.imgur.com] *New* Faction Animated Tags [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]

Gif animations(max 5 secs looped perfectly)

 

Price - Feel free to share your budget, I am open to anything above 60M!

Feel free to request custom things for your Profile art, Signature, etc!!

How To - Just drop me a mail, stating the details you want in the creation. (Objects, Colors, Static/Animated, etc)
Once we discuss the output and deliverables, send 50% to book your slot!

P.S - I really love making GIFs!

P.S - I do not Rip gifs from the internet/giphy, all these are either animated by me from scratch with base Images/done in 3D tools or used genuine/purchased stock motion. For verification check the breakdowns below! If I use Pre-existing Gifs/Images, I will mention that too!


I record Breakdowns also so you can check this out too

PainAkatu Profile Pic Breakdown

Goku Profile Pic Breakdown

 

Portfolio

 

 

[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]


Banners

 

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]





Available for Purchase (DM for Prices)

[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]

Orb [2434389]
R+++
PsiClone has great personality, he is the only one designer so far who really took my requests serious, no hesitation, did everything i told him to do, worked together with me and informed me with any changes during work, offered his own opinion aswell. Big plus to this guy, for that price, work is amazing !
ThankfulKibbles [2164638]
PsiClone makes amazing art and is super friendly in the process of doing so! This was my first time adding a profile picture to my account, so I was a bit nervous with how it would come out, but PsiClone has lots of creativity and made me something I could never come up with myself! I was super happy with the work done! 10/10, will use this service again for other art needs.
PainAkatu [1188953]
R+++
I recently reached out to PsiClone as I was looking for a new profile pic. I've never approached anyone for this kind of work before and Psi was incredible from start to finish. He was really welcoming of my ideas and I was 100% happy for him to have his own input which is really unique and professional. The commission was completed quickly and I would certainly recommend him for any artwork needed, will definitely use again in future. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, thank you.
Hippocrates [2193696]
Firstly thanks a lot psi for the work

psi is a fellow faction member and also an awesome artist (: he delivers very quickly even though it is considerably harder to do 3d animations. 10/10 in my experience, would recommend buying from him.