Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fruitcake's

Started by Curio [645429] on in Achievements.

48 replies · 2k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Curio [645429] ×5

Curio [645429]

Since The News paper will not publish my article...

This is a story unlike others in some ways.

For us old timers, this one started back in the day.
As a young player trying to figure out my place and what to do to set myself apart from other players. I started to collect fruitcakes in Christmas Town when you had to use graph paper to mark your journey. (insert pic)

After a couple of years playing. I had a collection of about 25,000 of 150,000. then the next year I was at 30,000 of 175,000....then the prices went from $10,000 each, too $400,000 each....well that stopped my collection...
I had a networth of 12 billion in fruitcakes alone...then with the wisdom of the Elders, they made fruitcakes an everyday item as a temp...Aside from killing my networth, cool a new weapon, WooHoo ... The flood of new fruitcakes for the masses. then it was switched to an other item, instead of making it a candy item for happiness (game suggestion, but turned down) to keep the numbers in check...

So in my journey to my current numbers, I held at 1 million fruitcakes over the years... I sold a few hundred thousand to help others get to their goal of reaching 1 million fruitcakes...I slowly kept buying...sometime in 2020 I hit 2 million fruitcakes ..I reached 2,870,000

As of today, with the help of MehraticA [2363876] . I have reached the total of 5 million 330 thousand FRUITCAKES of 8,743,842 total with an odd number in my item list until it reaches the 10,000 mark.
Yet for some ODD reason (coding error). There is a cap of 10,000 item is trades and 9,999 in sending items limits. Their are traders out there at would like to see that cap upped to 100,000 items, atleast 25,000 items for trades. As I spent 4+ hours the last couple of days having to transfer 10,000 items at a time...
Yet here I am, the King of Fruitcakes at last...

With ya'lls help, can you get me too 6 million and above?

Edit 25/5/21
Current collection is 5,880,000 Fruitcakes of Circulation : 9,388,045 ...

Edit 4Jun21
Current collection is 6 million Fruitcake of Circulation : 9,582,388 ...

Edit 27Jun21
Current collection is 6,400,000 Fruitcake of Circulation :9,943,359

Edit 21july21

Current collection 6,730,000 of Circulation: 10,315,946

New goal of 7,000,000 plus or 75%...

Current collection of fruitcakes is now 6942069
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

looking more like 7.5m now...

Edit
7,170,002 as of 23Aug21

Edit
7,210.002 as of 28Aug21

Edit
7,500,000 as of 19Sept21

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

And counting...

 

As of 6July26

Currently have 12,345,678 in my display and 2,030,000 in my bazaar



[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

and counting...
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

and growing



[image: media.discordapp.net]

Timpo [2281064]
damn man, what's with all the fruitcake magnates in torn city and why won't they buy my hockey sticks at pre item limit prices?. :P

R+ for the chuckles.
JudyJoker1 [2193380]
I love fruit cake, admires your devotion to collecting said cake, with maturity, fruit cakes taste better, keep collecting, bows to fruit cake*