Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finished

Started by T-man12 [2019389] on in General Non-related.

2 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
T-man12 [2019389]
I'm just trying to get some people to do this quick survey and I would appreciate it, it'll take a couple of seconds
It's about whether you like burgers or icecream more and how many people you think agree with you
https://forms.gle/XyPCAUgq5Y4SV3tH9
I know it looks un-scientific but it's important to me

Thanks to everyone who did it